European Women in Tech returns for 2019! Join us 26th-27th November at RAI, Amsterdam.
Disrupt. Empower. Change. Don’t just be part of the conversation, drive it – join us at European Women in Tech for the continent's largest and most vibrant women in tech conference.
Be inspired by the ecosystem's most influential women in technology, network with like-minded female founders, liaise with top European tech companies and enhance your skills portfolio in a passion-charged atmosphere.
Part of the world’s largest Women in Tech conference series, this two day event boasts over 100 sessions, 200 speakers and 4,000 attendees. Don't miss out on Europe's top event for women in technology.
See below for video highlights.
What can I expect on the day?
Stand still in the tech sector, and you'll get left behind. Our conference allows you to deep dive into current tech trends and develop your business strategy based on these innovations. Expect keynote speeches, workshops and technical classes on these topics:
The Future of Tech: Disrupt or be disrupted! Which tech-change agent will you become?
- Your journey to truly cognitive technology: Robotics, RPA, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, A.I. and beyond!
- Big Data and Analytics – creating change agents to win the data science war.
- To the intelligent edge – the next IT transformation.
- How to upskill fast and identify your pathway to seniority.
The 2019 Tech-Pulse: Master today’s tech possibilities to improve your success right now!
- Beyond data lakes – how to turn data-driven decision making into practice.
- Evolving cloud – distributed tech, edge computing and its overlay implications.
- Automation – understanding software-defined segmentation.
The Evolution of Work: Lead from the front by embracing, instead of fearing, the modern-day work environment.
- Fit for purpose recruitment practices to attract the workforce your future business needs.
- Work/life balance – creating space for wellbeing and productivity.
- Embracing the new project practices – Agile vs. Kanban vs. Waterfall.
Founders Focus – Changing The World Through Entrepreneurship: Learn from fellow founders’ success stories and gain practical advice on how to scale your business.
- What to consider when investing in technology?
- Outsourcing vs. in-housing your tech & tech teams - which way to go?
- Creating your pitch-deck - what to include & what it should look like.
Diversity, Inclusion and You!: Be empowered with the practical insight, tools and confidence you need to take action.
- Ageism – as working life extends into our 70’s how will it impact you?
- Upskilling fast – adapting to an ever-changing tech sector landscape.
- Pay gaps – looking into the true state of affairs and understanding the psychology of pay gaps.
Career & Personal Development: Upskill yourself for the modern workforce!
- Practical tips & tricks for navigating your way into a tech-specific career.
- The fundamentals of changing careers at any age.
- Demystifying having it all.
Who will be there?
Celebrate Europe's vibrant tech scene with sponsors that include Audi, Bloomberg, DELL, Elsevier, HP and Mozilla, alongside talks from these speakers:
- Stephanie Szeto, Technical Program Manager @ Facebook
- Ruxandra Nicolescu, TechOps Business Operations Lead @ Adobe
- Shea Harty, Culture and Experience Consultant @ The ArchiTECHts
- Caroline Pickard, Europe Consultant (Nordic Region) @ Catalyst
- Annemieke Frank, Co-Founder @ EduHeroes
- Sonna Barry, Business Development Director, Services EMEA @ Westcon Group Germany GmbH
There's more speakers to be added, watch this space!
Interested in becoming a speaker yourself? Click below to find out more.
Still not convinced? Here’s a note from our producer, Emma Tommony:
As we continue to move further into the modern digital revolution, tech’s potential to change the world through a more diverse and inclusive workforce is limitless... and with the prospect of new technologies still undiscovered ahead, it’s a genuinely exciting time to be in – or get into – tech!
By joining us in Amsterdam, you’ll be at the forefront of the global community shaping the future for a more gender-diverse workforce. And you’ll be empowered with the skills, knowledge and connections needed to break the mould and reach your goals.
The technology of tomorrow will require us ALL to play a role in its advancement. A non-diverse workforce is simply not going to cut it any longer. The advance of technology is creating new jobs, and we therefore need ‘new’ people to fill these roles – namely those looking to actively shape the future.
The time for hiding in the shadow of legacy stereotypes and technologies is over –join this pioneering new event, and bring your best self to our trailblazing community striving for real change!
Want to attend, but still need to convince your boss? Click here to download a 'Convince Your Boss' template.
Calling all women in the tech industry, book now to secure your spot among other innovators in your field! See you at Europe's top women in tech summit, 26th-27th November.